Bookings, Cancellations & Service Fees
- Please cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms - cancellation fee does not apply.
- A 50% - 100% cancellation fee applies to missed appointments and cancellations within 24 hours.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to book appointments of 60+ minutes.
- A non-refundable 100% deposit is required to book ear piercing appointments.
- Appointment confirmations are sent via text message – please reply "YES" to confirm your appointment or we may cancel it without notification.
- Treatments may require alteration or be cancelled and charged if clients are more than 10 minutes late to appointments.
- Clients will be banned when three consecutive appointments are missed without contacting the salon.
- Senior Therapist Fees apply to some services with Tanya Ahmed, Karla Wilson and Gabrielle Poulson.
- A 10% Service Fee applies to some services on Saturdays.
- "Walk in" clients are welcome, however desired appointment dates and times may not be available.
Children & Babies
- Children and babies are welcome to short appointments of 15 minutes when care cannot be organised.
- Please arrive without children to appointments longer than 15 minutes for your own experience and for other clients enjoying facials.
Gift Vouchers & Client Rewards
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for treatments and/or products during all trading days.
- Gift vouchers expire three years from purchase date.
- Refunds, exchanges or extensions are not available for any current or expired gift vouchers.
- Promotion, donation and client rewards gift vouchers expire 90 days from issue date, and are only available for treatments.
- Client rewards are subject to change or discontinuation at any time without notification.
- Gift vouchers are not available for treatments with Dr Ian Hoyle or Drip IV Australia.
Health, Safety & Liability
- Clients are asked to provide health and medical information relevant to their treatment plan, for client and employee safety only. All client information is kept private and confidential at Sharkra.
- Sharkra Medi Spa will not be held accountable for any undesirable treatment outcomes or accidents where professional advice has not been followed correctly by the client or where contra-indications have not been disclosed by the client.
- Sharkra Medi Spa reserves the right to cease treatment at any stage - including during an appointment - if circumstances become unsafe for the client and/or therapist.
- Clients must never adjust, move or reset equipment or machinery to avoid injuries, damages or fees.
- Clients are not to consume food and drink in the salon.
- Please turn all devices onto silent mode whilst at Sharkra.
Sales, Product Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
- Sharkra accepts cash, EFTPOS and bank transfer payments.
- Exchanges, returns and refunds are only available for defective products or when an allergic reaction has occurred.
- Exchanges, returns and refunds must be processed as soon as possible; and no later than 90 days from the purchase date.
- Refunds will be processed via the same method as purchase - eg, card refunded for a card payment.
- Exchanges and refunds are not available for "change of mind" purchases.
Specials & Packages
- Where several treatments are offered as part of one special or package, all treatments must be booked in the one appointment - treatments cannot be split over several appointments.
- Specials and packages cannot be modified or treatments substituted.
- Refunds, exchanges or extensions are not available for any current or expired specials or packages.
Treatments & Products
- Treatment and product prices are subject to change at any time without notification.
- Treatment and product discontinuation may occur at any time without notification.
- Treatment and product results will vary for every client.
- Treatment duration may vary at every appointment, subject to client and employee health and safety, or other disclosed requirements.