Cosmetic injections (muscle relaxers & dermal fillers) are available to reduce the appearance of lines & wrinkles, and to enhance facial features.
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION OR APPOINTMENT HERE
- Consultations are free of charge with Dr Christine Smith.
- Muscle relaxers (forehead, eye area, migraines, teeth grinding, excessive sweating) start at $18 per unit.
- Dermal fillers (lips, cheeks, chin, jaw line) start at $625 per ml.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What are muscle relaxing injections?
Muscle relaxing (MR) injections are made of natural, purified protein that relaxes muscles to create a smoothed appearance. Botox is used to treat a number of conditions including migraines, teeth grinding and excessive sweating; as well as facial wrinkles. Results will vary for everyone, and last anywhere from 3 - 12 months.
- What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are made of biodegradable gel with hyaluronic acid to add volume to the skin (eg, lips and cheeks), lift and add symmetry to your face (eg, chin and jaw line).
- What do the treatments involve?
Small quantities of Botox or filler are injected with a tiny needle. Anaesthetic is not required and patient discomfort is minimal. There is no down-time required after treatment and patients can resume normal activity during the same day - however exercise and vigorous rubbing of the injected area should be avoided for at least 3 days after treatment.
GOT ANOTHER QUESTION? CONTACT US HERE
MAXIMISE YOUR RESULTS:
- Use our Dr Spiller Skin Care to maximise your results and improve your skin's health, texture and clarity.
- Try our Glow powder and Collagen elixir by The Beauty Chef (dietary supplements), formulated with organic ingredients for anti-aging benefits.
Unfortunately gift vouchers are not available.