Our Salon Terms & Conditions help us to provide the best appointments and care possible and ensure a relaxing environment and experience for everyone.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- All appropriate health and safety measures are implemented at Sharkra.
- Clients must reschedule appointments if feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Payments with card instead of cash is encouraged.
- During this time, we ask clients to please attend appointments alone - eg. without children or friends.
Booking, Cancellation & Service Fees
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for new clients to book appointments of 60+ minutes - appointments cannot be held without a deposit.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for exisiting clients to book appointments of 90+ minutes - appointments cannot be held without a deposit.
- Non-refundable deposits are required for ear piercing and other treatments at the Salon Owner's discretion - appointments cannot be held without a deposit.
- A 50% cancellation fee applies to missed appointments and cancellations within 24 hours.
- Appointment confirmations are sent via text message the day before appointments – please reply "YES" to confirm your appointment or we may cancel it without notice.
- Senior Therapist Fees apply to some services with Tanya Ahmed, Karla Wilson and Gabrielle Poulson.
- A 10% Saturday Fee applies to some services on Saturdays.
- Babies and children are welcome to short appointments of 15 minutes only when care cannot be organised.
- We ask you to please arrive without children to appointments longer than 15 minutes for your own experience and for other clients enjoying facial and massage treatments in the salon.
Gift Vouchers & Client Rewards
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for treatments and/or products Tuesday - Saturday.
- Regular gift vouchers expire 12 months from purchase date.
- Donation gift vouchers expire 3 months from issue date.
- Refunds or extensions are not available for expired gift vouchers.
- Client Rewards are subject to change or discontinuation at any time without notification.
- Sharkra Medi Spa will not be held accountable for any undesirable treatment outcomes or accidents where professional advice has not been followed correctly by the client or where contra-indications have not been disclosed by the client.
- Sharkra Medi Spa reserves the right to cease treatment at any stage - including during an appointment - if circumstances become unsafe for the client and/or therapist.
- Clients must never adjust, move or reset equipment to avoid injuries, damages or fees.
- Please turn all devices onto silent mode whilst at Sharkra.
Specials & Packages
- Where several treatments are offered as part of a special or package, all treatments must be booked in the one appointment - treatments cannot be split over several appointments.
- Specials and packages cannot be modified or treatments substituted.
Treatments & Products
- Treatment and product prices are subject to change at any time without notification.
- Treatment results will vary for every client.
- Treatments may require alterations or may be cancelled and charged if clients are more than 10 minutes late to appointments.
Submitted by Sharkra Medi Spa on Tue, 08/09/2020 - 09:40