Our Salon Terms & Conditions help us to provide the best appointments and care possible and ensure a relaxing environment and experience for everyone.
Booking, Cancellation & Service Fees
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for new clients to book appointments of 60+ minutes.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for exisiting clients to book appointments of 90+ minutes..
- Non-refundable deposits are required for ear piercing and any other treatments at the Salon Owner's discretion.
- A 50% cancellation fee applies to missed appointments and cancellations within 24 hours.
- Appointment confirmations are sent via text message – please reply "YES" to confirm your appointment or we may cancel it without notice.
- Senior Therapist Fees apply to some services with Tanya Ahmed, Karla Wilson and Gabrielle Poulson.
- A 10% Service Fee applies to some services on Saturdays.
- All appropriate health and safety measures are implemented at Sharkra.
- Clients must reschedule appointments if feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Please attend appointments alone - eg. without children or friends.
- Babies and children are welcome to short appointments of 15 minutes only when care cannot be organised.
- We ask you to please arrive without children to appointments longer than 15 minutes for your own experience and for other clients enjoying facials and massages.
Gift Vouchers & Client Rewards
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for treatments and/or products Tuesday - Saturday.
- Regular gift vouchers expire 12 months from purchase date.
- Client Rewards or Client Birthday gift vouchers expire 30 days from issue date.
- Donation gift vouchers expire 3 months from issue date.
- Refunds, exchanges or extensions are not available for any current or expired gift vouchers.
- Client Rewards are subject to change or discontinuation at any time without notification.
- Sharkra Medi Spa will not be held accountable for any undesirable treatment outcomes or accidents where professional advice has not been followed correctly by the client or where contra-indications have not been disclosed by the client.
- Sharkra Medi Spa reserves the right to cease treatment at any stage - including during an appointment - if circumstances become unsafe for the client and/or therapist.
- Clients must never adjust, move or reset equipment or machinery to avoid injuries, damages or fees.
- Please turn all devices onto silent mode whilst at Sharkra.
Refunds & Returns
- Refunds are not available for "change of mind" purchases.
Specials & Packages
- Where several treatments are offered as part of a special or package, all treatments must be booked in the one appointment - treatments cannot be split over several appointments.
- Specials and packages cannot be modified or treatments substituted.
Treatments & Products
- Treatment and product prices are subject to change at any time without notification.
- Treatment results will vary for every client.
- Treatments may require alterations or may be cancelled and charged if clients are more than 10 minutes late to appointments.
Submitted by Sharkra Medi Spa on Wed, 25/11/2020 - 10:40