Our Salon Terms & Conditions help us to provide the best appointments and care possible and ensure a relaxing environment and experience for everyone.
COVID-19 Safety Procedure
- All appropriate health and safety measures will be implemented at Sharkra.
- Clients MUST reschedule appointments if feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms.
- Payments with card instead of cash is encouraged.
- During this time, we ask clients to please attend appointments alone - eg. without children or friends.
Booking & Cancellation Fees
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for new clients to book appointments of 60+ minutes - appointments cannot be held without a deposit.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for exisiting clients to book appointments of 90+ minutes - appointments cannot be held without a deposit.
- Non-refundable deposits are required for ear piercing and other treatments at the Salon Owner's discretion - appointments cannot be held without a deposit.
- A 50% cancellation fee applies to missed appointments and cancellations within 24 hours.
- Appointment confirmations are sent via text message the day before appointments – please reply "YES" to confirm your appointment or we may cancel it without notice.
Senior Therapist & Saturday Fees
- A 20% or 40% Senior Therapist Fee applies to some services with Tanya Ahmed, Karla Wilson and Gabrielle Poulson - indicated with an asterix*.
- A 10% Saturday Fee applies to some services on Saturdays - indicated with an asterix*.
Treatments & Products
- Treatment and product prices are subject to change at any time without notification.
- Treatment results will vary for every client.
- Treatments may require alterations or may be cancelled and charged if clients are more than 10 minutes late to appointments.
- A $159 deposit (50% non-refundable) is required to secure bookings for bridal party makeups at Sharkra or on location.
- A minimum of four people in a bridal party is required for a Makeup Artist to travel to a location.
- Sharkra Medi Spa will not be held accountable for any undesirable treatment outcomes or accidents where professional advice has not been followed correctly by the client or where contra-indications have not been disclosed to Sharkra by the client.
- Sharkra Medi Spa reserves the right to cease treatment at any stage - including during an appointment - if circumstances become unsafe for the client and/or therapist.
- Clients must never adjust, move or reset equipment to avoid injuries, damages or fees.
Gift Vouchers & Client Rewards
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for treatments and/or products Monday - Saturday.
- Regular gift vouchers expire 12 months from purchase date.
- Donation gift vouchers expire 3 months from issue date.
- Refunds or extensions are not available for expired gift vouchers.
- Client Rewards are subject to change or discontinuation at any time without notification.
Specials & Packages
- Where several treatments are offered as part of a special or package, all treatments must be booked in the one appointment - treatments cannot be split over several appointments.
- Specials and packages cannot be modified or treatments substituted.
- Babies and children are welcome to short appointments of 15 minutes only when care cannot be organised.
- We ask you to please arrive "child-free" to appointments longer than 15 minutes for your own experience and for other clients enjoying facial and massage treatments in the salon.
- Please turn all devices onto silent mode whilst at Sharkra.
The Space Venue Hire
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to book The Space - bookings cannot be held without a deposit.
- Hire prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notification.
- The Space is to be left in the same condition it is found for every booking - the hiree is responsible for the shut down of The Space at the end of every booked session.
- A $50 fee will be charged if The Space is not left in suitable condition after use.
Submitted by Sharkra Medi Spa on Wed, 24/06/2020 - 09:40