IV Vitamin Therapy is commonly used by celebrities before walking the red carpet, fitness enthusiasts to increase the intensity of their work outs, and plastic surgeons prescribe it to reduce pain and speed up healing post-sugery.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
Most medications, eg. IV antibiotics, are more effective when given intravenously, and the same applies to IV vitamin therapy. The benefits are many, though one of the major benefits is that vitamins and minerals bypass the gut and directly enter the bloodstream.
Many people have digestive issues, making it difficult to absorb nutrients from food and/or nutritional supplements. By delivering vitamins and nutrients directly into the bloodstream, IV vitamin therapy "refills the tank" and allows the body to utilise vitamins to their full potential, benefitting the immune system, adrenal glands, muscles, brain and skin.
Which vitamins are available?
Vitamins delivered into the bloodstream can achieve incredible health benefits:
- Vitamin C boosts the immune system and promotes collagen growth in the skin.
- B vitamins improve energy levels, attention and the ability to focus.
- Magnesium supports every cell of the body, and is a great supplement for athletic performance and recovery.
- Zinc and selenium support the thyroid, immune system and wound healing.
- Amino acids support brain health.
Depending on the Drip IV selected, your treatment will take 30 minutes to an hour to complete.