We use the Feather Touch Microblading tattoo technique with a variety of colours to custom create all types of brows.
A thorough consultation is required for all clients prior to treatment to determine if a full or half set of brows is required, and to ensure the perfect colour, shape and size brows are achieved.
With correct home care, your brows will last approximately 18-24 months before another set is required.
BOOK YOUR BROWS HERE
PERFECT BROWS MENU:
- Consultation: 45 minutes | $75
- Full Set: 120 minutes | $590
- Half Set: 90 minutes | $390
- 4 Week Follow Up: 75 minutes | $215
- Please Note: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all brow tattoo appointments (including consultation).
- Does tattooing hurt?
No. A topical anaesthetic is applied to the brow area before and during treatment to minimise discomfort.
- Is tattooing permanent?
No. Your tattoo brows will last approximately 18-24 months before another set is required. This allows for your brow shape or thickness to change over time.
- How long does it take to heal?
Your brows will take approximately one week to heal. Keep your brow area free from makeup, cleanser and water for 7 days after treatment and use a soothing balm daily for at least the first week to keep your tattoo brows protected.
- Why do I need a follow up appointment?
It is essential to have a follow up appointment 4 weeks after your initial treatment to perfect your result and increase the longevity of your brow tattoo. Your brow tattoo may not last as long, and may appear patchy without the follow up.
- I am on blood thinners. Can I have my brows tattooed?
Unfortunately not. Clients on blood thinners cannot have a tattoo as excessive bleeding may occur and prevent the ink from "setting" into the skin properly.
GOT A QUESTION? ASK US HERE
Gift vouchers available.