Good gut health is essential for digestive and mental health; as well as for glowing skin, hair and nails.
WHAT IS GOOD GUT HEALTH?
Good gut health is when the body is abundant with healthy ("good") bacteria and is able to deasily digest nutrients, vitamins, minerals and proteins for healthy cell production.
HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY GUT HEALTH?
- Eat foods that are naturally high in good bacteria - eg. yoghurt, miso, kefir, kombucha;
- Avoid "junk food" and alcohol to reduce inflammation in the body;
- Try our The Beauty Chef supplements - this range is specifically formulated with pre & probiotics to nourish the gut, skin and body. We are obsessed with this range(!) and prescibe it to anyone who wants to nourish their gut health, or to treat skin conditions including aging or acne.
- Get enough sleep to keep your energy levels balanced, and to allow your body time to regenerate healthy (skin) cells overnight;
- Exercise regularly to keep your body's natural detoxification processes functioning well.
GOT A QUESTION? ASK US HERE
Come in and try some of The Beauty Chef today!