We appreciate how much time and effort is involved in planning a wedding and have worked with many brides, grooms and wedding parties to ensure everyone is looking and feeling their best for the big day.
Come to Sharkra for make-up on your special day and enjoy a glass of bubbles, or we can travel out to you - the choice is yours.
Our top tips to prepare for your wedding:
- Book your wedding make-up early. We recommend 12 months in advance.
- Start a treatment plan with our team to get your skin and body into shape and glowing with health - peels, facials, body sculpting, lash extensions, nails, tanning 6-12 months in advance.
- Book your make-up appointment to allow plenty of time on your wedding day for hair, getting dressed and photos.
- Organise a make-up trial at least one month prior to your wedding day. Bring along pictures of looks you like and discuss your expectations with us.
- Avoid getting sunburnt during the weeks leading up to your wedding. You don’t want a red, peeling nose and forehead!
- Have your face and neck area cleansed and mositurised (and wear clothing that can easily be removed for when you are ready to put on your dress) ready for our Makeup Artist to work their magic on your special day.
- Enjoy yourself!