Do you often feel like you could take on the world, but are terrified you'd be found out as a fake?
You are not alone. This feeling is know as the Imposter Phenomenom (IP), and approximately 70 per cent of people will experience IP at some stage during their careers. Recent research also suggests that women experience IP more than men at work...
FROM FAKER TO FABULOUS MASTER CLASS has been developed by Tanya's wonderful friend Dr Terri Simpkin to help you overcome IP.
This Master Class is available for anyone who wants to develop skills that will assist their confidence and capabilities at work; as well as in their everyday lives.
Master Class Outline:
Thu 8 Nov 2018 | 9.30am - 4.30pm | at The Space at Sharkra
- Accurately understand the Impostor Phenomenon.
- Recognise the cycle of ‘impostor’ thoughts and behaviours and learn how to break the cycle.
- Identify the verbal and physical language of the ‘impostor'.
- Explore the source of 'impostor' experiences and unravel the stories and personal narratives that "fuel" them.
- Develop a range of skills to become your most fabulous self!
Want more information?
- Visit www.braverstrongersmarter.com for more information about IP and the research of Dr Terri Simpkin.
- Braver Stronger Smarter help organisations create opportunities for people to feel better at work and better about their achievements in all areas of life.