*OPENING SPECIAL AVAILABLE DURING WINTER 2018!
The Space @ Sharkra is an open planenvironment where you and your team can create, meet, or get together for business and social events.
The Space @ Sharkra is a unique and exciting venue ideal for:
- Off-site training for your team;
- Running weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings;
- Business networking events;
- Social events;
- Gallery displays;
- The options are endless!
Your venue hire at The Space @ Sharkra will include:
- Capacity for up to 60 people, standing function (room is 7x8 metres);
- Audio and Visual, with data networking included for internet access, Skype etc;
- A recommended concierge service if you require assistance with catering;
- Use of a kitchenette with complimentary herbal teas and coffee;
- Use of furniture - trestle tables (x6) and chairs (x40) that can be set up as required (furniture is not fixed to flooring); as well as fixed bench space suitable for displays, laptop use etc;
- Privacy and natural lighting.
The Space @Sharkra is available for half or full day hire Monday - Saturday*.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your room hire (EFTPOS, EFT and cash available). This fee is included within the pricing structure below. The remaining balance is payable on the day of the booking.
- Half Day $220
- Morning - 9.00am - 12.30pm;
- Afternoon - 1.00pm - 4.30pm.
- Full Day $390
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to change. Hire fees will be revised effective Saturday 1st September 2018.
- Hourly rates are available upon application.
- Tax invoices available upon request.
- Catering and any additional support required is the Hiree's responsibility.
- The Space is to be left in the same condition the venue is found for every booking. It is the Hiree's responsibility to organise the set up of the room (ie, move tables and chairs as required, if required), and to shut down the room at the end of every booked session. Additional charges will apply where the venue is not left in suitable condition after use.