Hi Sharkra family,
I thought I would let you all in on a little secret: I love Vitamin C! Dr Spiller make the most amazing Vitamin C-Plus facial serum, and I am totally obsessed with it!
Lately I have been feeling little run down, a little tired, and my skin is definitely showing it. So I decided to jump under the Omnilux the other day, and give my skin some well-deserved love.
Once I finished the Omnilux, I drenched my skin with my number one go to product - the Vitamin C-Plus Serum. Straight away I could feel the love!
Let me tell you a little bit about why the C-Plus Serum my go to product:
- This ‘WOW” serum contains a powerful combination of Vitamins C, B3, B9, B12 and Retinol, which have been scientifically proven to nurture and facilitate the growth of natural collagen within our skin.
- It's active ingredients help to treat several key skin concerns that many of us have, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles,
- Broken capillaries, and
- Couperose (red flushed skin types).
SOOOO many goodies are in this serum!
- Vitamin C – a natural antioxidant that supports natural collagen groth, and assists in fighting the effects of free radical damage from UV rays, pollution and other lifestyle factors.
- Retinol – this form of Vitamin A revitalises the skin and increases cellular renewal, giving the skin a more youthful and brighter appearance. Retinol also boosts the effects of Vitamin C and E in the body.
- Vitamins B3 and B12 – both vitamins are powerful antioxidants and help the skin fight free radical damage. They also physically brighten the appearance of the skin too!!
- Vitamin E – is naturally produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin, and when applied to the skin, assists the skin in remaining nourished and deeply hydrated.
- B9 – keeps the skin looking youthful and radiant.
- Pro Vitamin B5 – This vitamin is an intensive moisturising conditioner. It reduces trans epidermal water loss which will often lead to the skin becoming dehydrated.
- Evening Primrose Oil – to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
As you can see, this stuff is AMAZING!
Use it morning and night under your favourite Dr Spiller moisturiser, and say "hello" to brighter, younger more youthful skin.