LED with Ultra-Lift (EMS)
LED Purpose: Re-activating, awakening, energising, purifying, calming.
Effects of LED therapy in skin care:
- Cellular stimulation, re-balancing, normalising.
- Helps lessen dark spots and reduce enlarged pores.
- Increases production of elastin and collagen in the skin.
- Promotes skin radiance and helps maintain moisture.
- Enhances the skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Gives the skin a smooth texture.
- Restores the skin’s youthful glow.
EMS Purpose: Lifting, rejuvenating, firming.
EMS Effect: Muscle re-activation, cellular stimulation.
Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is the stimulation of muscular contraction via controlled electrical pulses. Facial muscles provide expression by contracting (and creasing overlying tissue and skin). As we age our muscles lose tone and firmness. Repetitive movement causes lines that slowly degrade underlying collagen and elastin structures. Static lines soon form creating visible wrinkles on the skin’s surface, even when muscles are not being contracted. Electro Muscle Stimulation rehabilitates slackened muscle function to lift, tone and re-volumise muscles and the skin structures they support.
LED with Ultra-Lift is available as part of our Dr Spiller Gold, Platinum and Prestige facials at Sharkra.