CLICK TO BOOK ONLINE or call us (03) 6224 3838!
Fat cavitation is a safe, simple and relaxing treatment that can help sculpt your body.
- Removes excess fat from the waist, stomach, arms, back, hips and thighs.
- High frequency ultrasonic waves are emmitted from a hand piece directly onto the skin/treatment area to increase blood circulation and target the fat layer of the skin.
- Massaging the hand piece across the treatment area creates a vibrational effect that disrupts fat cell membranes; whilst safely avoiding disruption to blood vessels and other skin structures.
- Disrupted fat cell triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood) convert into free fatty acids and glycerol. These waste products are released into the fluid between the fat cells, transported to the liver and excreted from the body via the lymphatic system.
- The treatment feels like a massage and is pleasant and relaxing.
- There is no down time, and your normal daily activities can be resumed immediately after a session.
What changes will you see in your body?
- Your skin will look and feel smoother (less lumpy) as the treatment rids your body of the excess fat build up and increases cellular metabolism.
- Your skin's colour will also improve and look healthier as the increased blood circulation oxygenates your skin and surrounding tissues, and flushes out waste.
- Maximum results are achieved when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- Six to ten sessions are usually recommended to achieve maximum result. This will vary ffor each client and results are influenced by age and treatment area.
- Taking blood-thinning medication;
- Wearing a pacemaker or electromagnetic implant;
- Lack of skin temperature;
- Bacterial infections;
- Metal implants in the area to be treated;
Come into Sharkra for a consultation with our experienced Technician today!
Submitted by Chiara Sianski on Mon, 17/04/2017 - 14:21