CLICK TO BOOK ONLINE or call us (03) 6224 3838!
Never had a Brazilian wax before, or it's been a while between your Brazilian maintenance appointments?
Here are a few important steps for you to take before your treatment, to ensure your salon experience is comfortable and to help us achieve the best result possible.
- Hair needs to be 1/4 inch long. If your hair is longer than this, please trim it before your appointment with us.
- If you have been shaving, let your hair grow out so it is long enough (again 1/4 inch long - at least 3 weeks of growth).
- Wash, exfoliate & moisturize before your appointment.
- Washing with a ph balanced body wash controls your bodies natural oil production and protects your skin's barrier, as well as cleansing.
- Exfoliating removes dead skin not only from the skins surface but also from within the hair follicle. When the follicle is blocked the hair becomes trapped and breakages of the hair occur.
- Moisturizing helps keep your skin hydrated, healthy and happy. Lotions which contain witch hazel, tea tree oil and lavender oil are your best options (and we have some for retail in the salon).
- Loose clothing can be worn for your own comfort to your appointment, but is not necessary.
- Regular (maintenance) waxing will reduce your hair growth over time. One appointment per month is a great starting point. An appointment every 6-8 weeks will be adequate after a while.
After care and maintenance will also be explained to you at your appointment. Ask us any questions before or after your appointment too!